1. Product Description:
The male adapter features a flared connection and a male NPT thread. The fitting provides a means for adapting a flare connection to a threaded connection. In addition to their excellent resistance to harmful corrosion, bronze’s durability and low maintenance, bronze's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
2. Product Specification:
3. How to install a flare fitting?
1) Cut the tubing cleanly. It’s important to cut the tubing squarely and with a minimal burr, so use a tubing cutter with a sharp wheel.
2) Deburr the cut. Use the blade on the back of the tubing cutter to ream the cut end to its original diameter.
3) Add the nut. Once the tubing is flared, the nut would have to be placed from the far end. It’s much easier to place the nut on the near end before flaring, and doubly so if both ends are to be flared.
4) Insert the tubing into the flaring block. Match the tube diameter to the hole in the block. Most flaring-tool manufacturers recommend that the tubing protrude about 1/16 in. above the block.
5) Tighten the nearest nut first. Hand tighten the nut nearest the tubing. Don’t be tempted to stick something like a screwdriver between the nut wings to really crank it tight. You can damage the tool.
6) Tighten the far nut. This sequence uses leverage to ensure that the block grasps the tubing tightly.
7) Slip the yoke onto the block. Slots in the yoke engage the flaring block. Center the cone over the tubing.
8) Flare the copper. Tighten the mandrel screw, then loosen and retighten once or twice to fully seat and burnish the tubing.
9) Connect to the fitting. Hold the flared end on the fitting, and tighten the nut. Make it snug, but don’t over-tighten. You can snug it up more if an air test reveals a leak.
4. Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What does “MNPT” means?
A: Threads are Male National Pipe Thread.
Q: Can I use flare male adaptor in water lines?
A:While it’s legal to use flare connections on water lines, it’s rarely done. A leaking water line won’t fuel a fire or lead to an explosion, and residential water pressures aren’t high enough to warrant the use of this robust but relatively labor-intensive joint.
Taizhou Bada Valve Co., Ltd is professional China wholesale Flare Male Adaptor,Flare X MNPT - Cast suppliers and OEM/ODM company,we focus on manufacturing and exporting various brass/bronze valves, fittings and other plumbing products which located in Luqiao District, Taizhou City. There are 33 primary and intermediate technicists; more than 320 workers; more than 330 sets machining and testing equipments; casting, forging and ect.11 workshops. The bronze casting and machining is our strong suit which is in the leading passion in China. OEM orders are welcome！Contact Us >>
The company insists on seeking credibility with quality and credibility with management. In order to become the most competitive and qualified Flare Male Adaptor,Flare X MNPT - Cast supplier in the world, our production follows 6S and ISO9001-2008 system, and our strategic goal is to build on the basis of high-quality and efficient service.
We adhere to the business ethics of "people-oriented, winning by quality, respecting customers, slow commitment, fast fulfillment", learn from others' strengths, gain profits, gain employee benefits, and repay the society!
Soldering bronze fittings is a common practice in plumbing and metalwork, as it provides a reliable and secure connectio...
Pipe fittings play a crucial role in plumbing and industrial applications, ensuring the seamless flow of liquids and gas...
In the world of fluid conveyance, precision and reliability are paramount. Brass fittings are versatile components that ...
Bronze press female adapters are integral components in plumbing systems, providing a crucial connection point between p...