1. Product Introduction:
Globe valves are named for their spherical body shape with the two halves of the body being separated by an internal baffle. This has an opening that forms a seat onto which a movable plug can be screwed in to close (or shut) the valve. The plug is also called a disc or disk. In globe valves, the plug is connected to a stem which is operated by screw action using a handwheel in manual valves.
1）Cross Metal Handle: 3) Flange:
● Chrome finish ●Chrome finish
● Material: Zinc ● Material: Zinc
2) Cartridge: 4) Valve Body:
● Compressed Operation ● Cast Bronze construction
● Material : Bronze ● Connecting method: Soldering
● Exposed part: Chrome finish
1) Globe valves are unidirectional whereby they are only designed to take the flow in one direction, under the disc. There is an arrow of direction cast into the valve body but can easily be checked by looking into one end of the valve and see whether you are looking at the under side of the seat or above the seat.
2) It is recommended that the valve be mounted vertically only whereby the handwheel operation will be at the top of the valve. This ensures that no premature wear or damage will occur to the valve.
3) Ensure you have room to operate the valve before the installation.
● A regular maintenance and inspection schedule will ensure you get the best life and operation out of your globe valve.
● Regular inspection of the valve. Pay particular attention to the gland to ensure there is no obvious wear or the valve is leaking.
● If the valve is not operated regularly it is a good idea to cycle the valve to ensure the disc is not bedding itself in the seat
5. Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What’s the difference between Globe valve and Ball valve?
A: A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn valve with a hollow and pivoting ball to control flow through it. A globe valve, consisting of a movable disk-type element and a stationary ring seat in a generally spherical body.
Taizhou Bada Valve Co., Ltd is professional China wholesale Bronze Globe Valve, Stop Valve -with Zinc Handle, CxC Soldering Connection suppliers and OEM/ODM company,we focus on manufacturing and exporting various brass/bronze valves, fittings and other plumbing products which located in Luqiao District, Taizhou City. There are 33 primary and intermediate technicists; more than 320 workers; more than 330 sets machining and testing equipments; casting, forging and ect.11 workshops. The bronze casting and machining is our strong suit which is in the leading passion in China. OEM orders are welcome！Contact Us >>
The company insists on seeking credibility with quality and credibility with management. In order to become the most competitive and qualified Bronze Globe Valve, Stop Valve -with Zinc Handle, CxC Soldering Connection supplier in the world, our production follows 6S and ISO9001-2008 system, and our strategic goal is to build on the basis of high-quality and efficient service.
We adhere to the business ethics of "people-oriented, winning by quality, respecting customers, slow commitment, fast fulfillment", learn from others' strengths, gain profits, gain employee benefits, and repay the society!
At the pipe fittings factory, quality is at the forefront of every manufacturing process. The factory utilizes advanced ...
Bronze valves with threaded connections are vital components in plumbing and industrial systems, ensuring the controlled...
In the realm of plumbing and metalwork, the art of joining materials seamlessly is a critical skill. Bronze fittings, ce...
In the realm of plumbing and fluid management, lead-free bronze fittings are a shining example of how design innovation ...